Friday 7 October 2011

I keep changing my mind about my career, I'm going insane,?

Ok for the last 12 months ive had my mind set on returning to university to study computers again as i did first year and then started working....now ive always been interested in studying psychology and now im strongly thinking of doing that!!!! im 24 i feel like im going around in circles....
I keep changing my mind about my career, I'm going insane,?
Follow your heart thats always the truth
I keep changing my mind about my career, I'm going insane,?
Make a list of all the good and bad qualities of each job, and compare them
this is like %26quot;the grass is greener on the other side%26quot;...you have to COMMIT to something...it's the same as when you commit to another person...yah there are other options but you COMMIT to that one person...find something you enjoy and follow through...otherwise you ARE going to keep going in circles.
I was in the same boat as you. What found to work for me is ask yourself what is it you love doing. Would you want to do that for the rest of your life, even if you didn't get paid much money? They also have career aptitude tests you can take that will tell you what jobs you may possibly do well in based on your personality and likes.