Friday 7 October 2011

Is it normal to keep changing career directions?

I wanted to be a social worker, I did the course but did not suit the work. Then it was nursing. I again did not suit, then it was office work, I suited it a little but there were things I found hard. I think I have found what I like to do- gardening and have done work experience and feel I like being with nature.



I have been told I am backward, and I guess I like being around plants more than people.

People are frustrated cause I keep changing my mind. Is this normal?
Is it normal to keep changing career directions?
I believe most people experience this exact thing. If you like being around plants more than people and this is something you are passionate about...Good for you!!! As far as a career...How do you see incorporating your love for gardening and plants with making money and doing something you love??? Anything is possible...if you want it bad and enough and are willing to do what it takes! You have to give as much as you want to get.
Is it normal to keep changing career directions?
lol, I hope so. I've certainly changed my direction many times as well. Sometimes you have to get a little experience in a field to know that it isn't for you. It will help you find your direction in the end. I wouldn't worry. After about five changes of major (seriously) I've found the perfect one for me.
Yes, it's quite normal to keep changing career paths. A career a job that you specialize in and most like are going to be doing it until you retire. You want to make sure that whatever career path that you choose is well fit for you. Meaning that you like it and that you do not mine doing whatever it is at anytime.
Yes, it is normal, average people change job 5-7 time or maybe even more. Now that fact is true. Believe me, I have read it on a career textbook. Before you go and change again, you should think about the things that you are able to do and really love it. Example if you like to be organized than you are structure which mean you are on time, organized and clean. If you don't know how to start. Think are a organize person or a lay back person. Are you good with people or are u good without people? Like those will help you decide, and remember things that you are comfortable with.