Wednesday 26 October 2011

Could my husband be changing his mind? Does he really want a divorce?

My husband and I are separated right now for about 5 weeks. He's been saying he wants a divorce... but last night we met up to hang out and talk and he was talking about something his friend told him, and he said, %26quot;well, all you have to say is that were separated for right now%26quot;... then I had talked to his friend about something and then my husband confronted me and said, %26quot;matt told me that you are still trying for our marriage... and he said you thought i would stop talking to you if I knew... I'm not gonna stop talking to you becasue you're still trying for our marriage%26quot;... When we were dating something weird happened between us and he stopped talking to me but I kept trying to get in contact with him, and he said if I hadn't kept trying he would have moved on, becasue it showed I cared. Could that be happening right now with our marriage? Then I got on facebook and saw that he was on last night and asked him if he got home okay and then said I was going to bed and for the first time, he said %26quot;=( no, stay and talk to me%26quot;... Could things be changing between us? Slowly? Also I'm 3 months pregnant... could he be trying to be nice because of the baby? I mean, he said he isn't goingto get back together because of the baby, the only way he would get back together is because of ME. So I dont know... any insight? Could he be slowly changing his mind?
Could my husband be changing his mind? Does he really want a divorce?
Wow. What a terrible situation. First of all, my condolences - either way I'm afraid you are in for a bumpy ride.



Its hard to know what his behavior means. My ex was really nice to me when we separated - I thought that meant he wanted to get back together but he didn't. I read this book, Crazy Time by Abigal Trafford which is about divorce and what to expect - it was very very helpful. It said that the husband often gets really nice like that because he's guilty and that the wife often misinterprets this as his trying to reconcile.



What I think you should do is ask him if any part of him is interested in reconciliation and if he says yes suggest you go to marital counseling while you continue to be separated. Its a long tough road back but it seems like couples who have gone through something like this and reconciled are stronger than ever.



Good luck!
Could my husband be changing his mind? Does he really want a divorce?
I am sure he loves you and is confused. I have been through several separations with my husband and its hard. both of us were thinking about how miserable we were together but how we didnt want to live without each other. he may be thinking things out in his head. I would definately suggest marriage counceling.
when he finds out what it costs to raise that kid...he'll leave his girlfriend.



Question is, why stay married to this boy?



edit--%26gt; grow a brain honey, he is seperated from you, is messing with another girl, and telling you he is not having sex?



Let him go then....make him happy. He sounds like a real loser!!
Your marriage sounds pretty bad.