Wednesday 26 October 2011

I like this guy and he keeps changing his mind. What do i do?

i really like this guy and i have for a while. i went to a friends house once and he was there and we flirted the entire night. he told me he really liked me and everybody told me that he wouldnt stop talking about me after i left the party. and now days he keeps telling me that he doesnt know if he likes me but then sometimes he says he does and he sometimes acts like he does. but his mind is always changing. im tired of waiting around but i really like him and all my friends say he totally acts like he likes me but then sometimes he sees me but doesnt even say hi. does he like me or what is going on!!!!???? help please
I like this guy and he keeps changing his mind. What do i do?
You need to approach him and ask him out this way you will know for certain if he is serious or simply playing games with your emotions.



Best of Luck
I like this guy and he keeps changing his mind. What do i do?
just ask him out
tell him to make up his mind because girls like you aren't up for that