Friday 7 October 2011

My ex girlfriend, now my best friend, is acting odd, changing her mind drastically about things, help me?

Ok, so I was best friends with this girl for almost a year. We talked like 24/7 and were flirty and somewhat friends with benifits at times, but just recently we developed feelings for each other and started dating. It went well for a bit but then she started acting weird and saying she didnt want me to touch her. I thought it was just really bad pms, which she does get, and it was that time, but then she broke up with me and we went back to best friends and she started getting annoyed with me with everything I said and still didn't want me touching her. Her period is almost over and shes starting to act different again. Shes constantly changing her mind about doing things with me, and its always extreme. Its either dont touch me or wanting to go all the way now, and it's confusing for me. I don't think I can blame it all on pms, because that just doesn't seem right. So if anyone could possibly explain or just give a suggestion I'd appriciate it very much. Thanks in advance.
My ex girlfriend, now my best friend, is acting odd, changing her mind drastically about things, help me?
Well admittingly girls can be very very fickle sometimes..a.k.a changing our mind all the time..but don't you thin ksame goes for you? darling..u're either friends...or are in a relationship..if u want benefits then call her your sex buddy...NOT your best friend- there's no such thing; that's why she's confused. Just don't push her or rexpect benefits...go up to her and straight up ask her..because that's what BEST friends do..they're up front with each other. As her if she wants friendship, benefits or to have a relationship..she needs to choose. She's just confused right now and her pms is probably bringing those feelings out..so just be straight-up and then she'll b the girl you were best friends with again...good luck
My ex girlfriend, now my best friend, is acting odd, changing her mind drastically about things, help me?
If you leave her alone for some time and give her some space to herself...then maybe she will know how you love her and she will realize her love for you...

otherwise this will continue and soon she will get sick of you and tell you to get lost

so best is....leave her alone for a while please
Maybe just stay with her a little bit longer And See how it goes if its %26quot;that time%26quot; again then see how se acts if you dont think you can stand how she acts then, Then try to find someone else
  • work at tanning salon
  • channel
  •