Wednesday 26 October 2011

How to change mind of your woman for the happy and climax reaching night?

If your lovable lady was not ready to have sex on night and you are very eagar to have it what will you do? ladies can tell what is theirexpectation on same
How to change mind of your woman for the happy and climax reaching night?
First of all stop using the possesive %26quot;my woman%26quot; or %26quot;my lady%26quot;...that implies ownership and no woman likes to feel owned.
How to change mind of your woman for the happy and climax reaching night?
This is pathetic. Sanjay: forget about it. Take a cold shower and don't bother her. Be a nice guy and maybe you'll get lucky some other time. Geez.
if she is not ready then you just need to cool your jets and wait buddy. In my experience I hate it when a man pressures me and it just makes me more sure that I do not want to have sex with him then , or ever so leave her alone. Remember No means NO
Tell them it is your birthday??
Sometimes you just have to take %26quot;no%26quot; for an answer...
when I'm not in the mood my husband cooks dinner and cleans the house that usually turns me on
What world are you from? You have to just deal with the fact that she don't want to be with you there is nothing that you can %26quot;DO%26quot; to make her want to be with you. Give me a break, you have a hand use that and then you won't be so eager anymore.
Probably the single best thing you can do, Sanjay, is to go clean the house and offer her a foot massage.



Other than that you just need to let her sleep and reaquaint yourself with Mother Thumb and her Four Daughters. It always comes down to spanking. Sometimes you get to spank her, sometimes you gotta spank yourself. Sad but true.
  • african american hair
  • listview bug
  •