Friday 7 October 2011

Why is he always apparently changing his mind all the time?

I met him more than a month ago. I like him. For weeks he looked at me a lot, smiled at me sweetly, when he talked to me he blushed and such. But there are occasional days when he acts as if I don't exist.

Am I doing something wrong those days?.

I don't talk to him much, but he comes to my house every day cuz he's my brother's BFF. When he looks at me I sense his gaze and sometimes catch him at it,but mostly I try not to look back so as not to scare him away, but when I do he just acts as if nothing happened. And when I look at him a lot he dosen't look back.

Why's he so weird like this ?.

Thank u.

oxox.
Why is he always apparently changing his mind all the time?
because 1.he's a boy

2.he's confused

3.he dosen't know what he wants at the moment

4.make him make a decision

5.confront him about it



%26amp;%26amp; if he still continues to act that way. just tell him that u dont wanna like him if he's going to get you confused all the time
Why is he always apparently changing his mind all the time?
I think its the guy, cause theres this guy at my school that does the exact same thing to me....soo yea idk why though maybe hes confused
omg!

same thing happens to me

like 2day the boy didnt look at me at all

and he was sitting next to this girl =/

but i think he might like you.. And the boy i like looks

at me back when i look at him but idk

he acts like he likes me and sometimes no. You should try to talk to him or something.
yeah, i know a guy like that, finally i just asked him and well he still hasnt given me a straight answer, bt we're getting there, just confront him with it and see what he says, if he really likes you he'll tell you when you ask him. Take the chance or you'll regret it later, trust me.
be bold and go to him and ask him if he likes you because you have noticed he has been giving you the stares.
Hon, i'm a guy - if he likes you then he likes you and if not then he doesn't, you need to find out so go and talk to him. ALL hetrosexual males are flattered by this and all welcome female attention. Use a line like %26quot;you an I might have something in common, let's meet up an find out.%26quot; If he questions that then tell him that you are looking at each other etc. and you should meet and see how you get on together.

Don't analyse it too much, if he doesn't want to take it further he will tell you and then you tell him %26quot;ok that's fine%26quot;. It's an old cliche but nothing ventured nothing gained.
Maybe he just wants to seem like a cool dude at those times.