Wednesday 26 October 2011

Could he be changing his mind? Or is it really just for our daughter?

My husband and I separated about 6 months ago but just recently moved back in together. It was mainly for our baby that is due in a month here. Well, things started kinda rough but hes really seen that I'm a different person and I don't act at ALL like I used to. The past couple weeks we've had a couple big fights and each time we would tell each other we hated each other and can't stand each other... blah blah blah. Also, he had pretty much told me that there was no chance of us getting back together a couple weeks ago, but hasn't said much about it recently. Well, last night he came into the room, I was already asleep and he was crying and said, %26quot;I just want you to know that even though I tell you I don't care about you, I could care less about what happens to you, and I hate you... I really don't. I care about you so much and this movie I'm watching, she died giving birth and when I thought about that happening to you, I realized my life would suck without you.%26quot;



And then after he told me that he had a few beers and came in later and we were talking and he told me he loved me... he hasn't told me that he loves me in probably 6 months. I guess my question is, even though he was drunk, do you think he could have meant it? It just seems too good to be true... and actually at first when we moved in together it felt like we were back together, but he said we weren't. He said were only there for our unborn daughter... do you think he could be changing his mind?
Could he be changing his mind? Or is it really just for our daughter?
I think he really cares for, and about you. He is just under great pressure from you being pregnant, and many other things right now. He truly cares!
Could he be changing his mind? Or is it really just for our daughter?
I don't know, honestly. Its hard to believe anything that comes out of someone's mouth when they are drinking.

Actions speak louder than words, though. He is there, and that says a lot. Try to be nicer to him, and avoid fighting. If you love him, it is more important to be happy than to be right. See what happens in the next few weeks.

I hope that everything works out well for you, and congratulations on your pregnancy. Children are the greatest blessings in life. Being a parent will change both of you two for the better. It changes your priorities in life, and makes you want to be a better person.