Friday 7 October 2011

Should I change my mind on voting for Hillary because of this Colombia mess?

I had made up my mind to vote for Senator Clinton. Today I have seen many stories on CNN and in the news about her husband taking money from Colombia to support a trade treaty that she allegedly opposes.



I'm very troubled by this because it appears that she is not being honest.



Should i consider changing my vote now?
Should I change my mind on voting for Hillary because of this Colombia mess?
Its a very serious situation. The leader of the country should not have accepted money from a foreign government.
Should I change my mind on voting for Hillary because of this Colombia mess?
Entirely your call.





Obama 08
Make your decision based on your needs in your home.
it doesnt really matter who you vote for in the primary, Just do the right thing .......... McCain in November
Whether you change your vote or not is up to you. I honestly think your fishing for answers, rather than asking a question. Not quite clever enough, my friend.
They have been saying over and over on the news that the Clintons are split on the issue, and she disagrees with him. What more do you want?



I just read your screen name and have decided you are posing here. Gee, it was more than speeches? Who could that be in reference to? You tricksed me.
That's why she opposes his trade policy with Colombia. You must even like her more. Go out and campaign for her. She'll make economy work for you.
You noticed they said he took money from them, not her. And some people say well he took 800,000 from them and she used it to loan her campaign. Tell me how they know it was that 800,000, out of their millions that she used. Did they have the bills marked or what. I can see why she laughed at this question. She has said she does not support it, and I have no reason to doubt it. My husband does things I don't agree to also, does that mean I am responsible.
You are an Obama supporter.



If you're going to play this BS, you should at least be creative enough to change your Y!A name so its believable.
The only person that can make up your mind is you.



However, if you look at the facts, I believe you would be drawn to Sen. Obama more.
yes Hillary supported this trade agreement but now is saying she is against it .flip flopper
Yes! By all means change your vote immediately and vote for McCain. He is the man with the plan.
It's totally up to you.
Bill Clinton supports the Columbia trade agreement and was paid for 4 speeches that he gave. Hillary opposes the trade treaty. There's nothing more to it than that.
That's got to be the longest drawn out election process in the UNIVERSE.





ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ......let the rest of us know when it's all over.