Wednesday 26 October 2011

Stupid mind-changing boys...?

A boy I like asked me out on Halloween, and I almost said yes. On Thursday, I plucked up the courage to ask him out when I saw him hugging a girl. So I don't know if he is covering up, or is dating her or what...



I'm tired of being lonely and being made fun of!
Stupid mind-changing boys...?
You don't have to be lonely for the rest of you're life.

That guy sounded kind of like an ***, leading people on.

Forget about him, try to find other guys that will like you and not just turn around and date some girl.
Stupid mind-changing boys...?
Me too, honey.



If you couldn't tell by the depressed question I just posted, LOL.



But know that at least one person supports you..me! And others too..you are not alone!



Just think of the man you will eventually fall in love with and be with...won't he be glorious?!
it doesn't really mean anything if it was a simple hug. it he was kissing her maybe that'd be a different story
yeh, im confused too..

guys are juz plain confusing...

he stares at you but he's hugging another girl at the same time..

like what the!?!



but i hope it works out for u... ^-*

all the best~
You may like him in that way but does he feel the same... he might just like you as a friend and is therefore treating you as such - does he know that your gay?