Friday 7 October 2011

Hey! Bride's do you find yourself changing your mind about things?

Not the marriage but little stuff..... Like I bought a cheap veil off of eBay but I might switch up and get this nicer one I just saw!

Do you drive yourself nuts with double guessing or changing your mind? I haven't been too bad but I stop looking at any bridal stuff!! LOL
Hey! Bride's do you find yourself changing your mind about things?
aside from switching my tiara 3 times (ebay ones, none costed more that $20) I stuck with everything, but it took me a while to be really happy with that tiara!



I have to tell you tho (and this is completely off the subject) about your dream question the other day, I had another dream! and I have been through with my wedding for 3 months! I dreamed my grandmother didn't like the flowers on my cake so she she pulled all of them out and ruined it (and I LOVED my cake so if someone had really done this I would have killed um!) and it had all the holes in the icing where the stems had been and looked awful.....and I was FURIOUS! thought you might think it was funny I'm still crazy over this stuff!
Hey! Bride's do you find yourself changing your mind about things?
Yes!!! Im getting married in October %26amp; I am constantly doing the same thing. I just posted a question a couple minutes ago about my wedding dress! LOL! I was having second thoughts on it. I cant decide on a honeymoon yet, thats a big one. I still have so much to do, I will do it, change my mind about it %26amp; have to change stuff all around. My fiance makes fun of me. Im not a bridzilla or anything, Im pretty laid back but indecisive. I know what you are going through! When are you getting married?
that happens all the time. you are a good bride to be and buy lots of stuff in advance and then something new comes along that is even better in your head. :P unless it was something major, i would not worry too much. Like people really do not see your shoes that much and people will not care about your napkins :P but some flowers and other main aspects, as long as you can afford it, splurging a bit is not that bad
Yeah I'm doing the same thing. It's not driving me nuts, but it's driving my Mom nuts.

SO FAR, I've changed my mind about accent colors, ceremony set up, wedding dress, flowers, centerpieces, and favors.

I keep looking at more and more bridal stuff and I keep find something that is 'prettier or more unique' so I feel like I'm trying to compete, or even out do!

Everything is now in place and hopefully there wont be anymore changes! :)

Good luck and congrats!
I'm not a bride yet but my bf and I are heading that way in a year or so. Even at this point, I change my mind daily about how I want the wedding to be - where it'll be held, the dress, the cake, etc! I can't even imagine how I'd be if I was actually actively planning the wedding!!
I spent 4 months planning my wedding and changed my mind about a zillion times! I went from wanting an inexpensive picnic wedding, to eloping in Vegas and ended up getting married in a museum! I went from wanting a casual white sun dress to buying a $550 gown. Was going to make all my own bouquets and ended up getting real flowers. The list goes on and own. I drove myself crazy! I lost sleep. However, in the end.... I had planned everything myself with only a little help from one friend and it turned out great! You will have the best day of your life, so go ahead..... if you haven't spent the money on it yet....change your mind! It's what Brides-to-Be are meant to do!
lol~ i totally changed my mind on my wedding dress. I bought one like three weeks after i got engaged and then found a new one i like better. so now i have TWO wedding dresses. I am attempting to sell the first one since it's still new.

i also was changing my mind about the wedding ivitations. we were first going to make then and bought all the material~ then i found nice ones we could buy.. i still ended up making them to save us $$ (and i had all the stuff bought already)

i'm not being bridzilla~ but i do want my wedding day to be perfect.
Absolutely bubbles! I've already changed the colors of the wedding twice. From red and white to blue and periwinkle and now its shades of blue. We'll see what I finally settle on when my fiance's kilt gets here in the mail. I've also changed my mind about favors, where I want to buy my dress, and even the caterer. We've still got a year until the wedding! I think I'm going to make it a policy that once I make a decision on something, I won't look at anything else related to that decision. That way I won't be as likely to change my mind and drive myself and my fiance crazy any more than I already have. I think its natural to get caught up in the details and want everything to be a reflection of your personal style. The thing I keep trying to remind myself is that its just one day, and in the long run, no one (besides maybe me and my Mom) will remember what color the napkin rings were or that my cake topper was a glass tile with our new married monogram on it. They'll just remember that they had a good time. So, I've decided that the details I'm really going to worry about are the ones that ensure that its a kick *** party and everyone has a blast! Hopefully, that will keep me from stressing so much, but we'll see! Good luck to you, hope your crazy friend lightens up soon so you can enjoy planning your own wedding.
oh my gosh yes!!!! especially the songs.... I just cant settle because I want each song to be unique and not over done. I changed my mine of my father/daughter song becase heartland is getting way to popular this year....



getting married 7/14/07 and meeting DJ tonight, so songs will all be settled by this time tomorrow and no more looking back.
No, not at all. It's not in my character, I suppose, I'm not flighty. I am mature enough to plan what I want, and go after something at least close to it. Did the same with the husband - no second guessing, or regrets!

Watch out about that!
I do keep trying to change my mind, but don't let myself, haha. Unless it's something I'm just dying to have. Though, all I've got done is the invites and some random little things so it's not that big of a deal ... yet =]
Yes! I'm always second guessing on the design of the reception, so I make sure my fiance puts in his input on all the details. I do not want our wedding looking crazy.