Friday 7 October 2011

Why do i keep changing my mind!?!?!

If you read my previous questions .. %26quot;what should i do?%26quot; %26lt;- long story



You will better understand this.



Theres a girl that for some unknown reason i still am in love with, even though i hate what she does to my mind. Most people on here told me that I should just completely remove her from my life, and just stop all contact...after talking to some people. I decided to do that. I deleted her number, SN, etc... and things were fine.. She texted me two times,once a day. one asking how my day was going, andf the other to tell me she got highlights... I ignored both, following my decision. Then yesterday, im on here answering questions, and someone asked about good somgs for missing people.. im like wow, i know a good 1... and unfortunatly it reminded me of her, and how much fun she can be to actually hang around with.. even just as friends. So, i asked my sisters best friend.. %26quot;shes like another sister%26quot; what i should do? She told me that i should stay friends with her if i could handle it... This is what i decided to write to her.. %26quot;I have such strong feelings for you but i know i cant be with you when you have a bf and i dont wanna pull you away from him cuz he makes you happy, its just hard for me to be friends with you without wanting more than that%26quot;, so i save this in my phone cause i dont have service... and 2 hrs later i get service.. and right about the same time i first wrote the message, she sent me one saying %26quot;Im guessing your ignoring me because your not answering me back%26quot;... Well... um, thats interesting how we thought of eachother at the same time, haha.. =/. So i sent her the message and she sends one back saying %26quot;well.. im busy right now.. but we can talk about this later.. you know my feelings on this,, but we can still talk about this later..%26quot; Her feelings are that %26quot;she loves me as a person and would never want to lose my friendship because ive been a huge part of her life%26quot;. Thats what shes told me in the past. So, I waited, and now its the next day, no word yet.. but im not worried about it. Just wondering if im making the right decision to stay friends with her or to not.
Why do i keep changing my mind!?!?!
wow I am in the exact same situation right now. Except for the fact that im the girl and I truly do care about this guy and don't want to lose him as a friend. He tells me all the time how much he likes me and how no matter what he will like me and how i play with his head. Truthfully i love him to death as a person, as im sure she does you too... BUT no matter how good looking, nice, funny, a guy is sometimes the girl just doesnt get those feelings. If it is at all possible for you to stay friends with her, you should. Some things just don't work out but why lose her friendship? My guy friend is having a hard time and trying to get me out of his life too, but be the bigger person. It will show you care even more.
Why do i keep changing my mind!?!?!
dude mabe shes getting frustrated as she wants too be friends with u soooooooooo much thats y she texted u those things. i wud send her a txt and say sorry if i made things awkward i do want to be ur friend so can we pls try again mabe go hang out like old times. and to put her mind at ease talk about liking another girl - that wud make me feel comfortable. if shes a good friend stick with her. but if she genuinley starts playing mind games just keave it as then she wants attention from both guys. but u know her better than anyone
i think kyou made the right desion, and if she has a bf then obviosly she doesntlike you the way you like her. im sorry thats mean to say but its true. and if she still wants to be friends with you then be friends with her, you just have to no when to say when. like if you guys ever go out somewhere like as friends to a movie or to the park or something and you want something to happen or she is givinh off signals that she want to do something remember to say no, cuz she has a bf and if you do that this will happen over and over again(trust me thats the mistake i made with my old boyfriend) everything will get beter just give it sometime, try not to think about her so much, do thinks you like to do like hang out with your best guy friends or play football if thats what you like to do.



p.s dont let her play both of you! if she likes you she will let you know but dont get involved with her if she wants to %26quot;do stuff%26quot; while she has a bf.