Wednesday 26 October 2011

Is my crush changing her mind - will she grow to like me?

i have had a crush on this amazing girl for about 3 months now. 6 weeks ago she told me (through a text) that she just wants to be friends. i have not once thought about another girl since then, and i still have a huge crush on her now.

the day after she told me she just wants to be friends she constantly appeared offline on MSN, never left any messages for me on facebook, and didnt try to talk to me through texts (this was before college had started) after 3 weeks at college she has started to leave messages on facebook again, and has signed on to MSN recently. she also sent me an email from a site %26quot;glad we're friends%26quot; with just a smiley face.



what does this mean - is she changing her mind? is she starting to like me more? or is she thinking i will be over her? or is she just trying to make her point that she does 'just' want to be friends?



please help me out?

how chould i respond to the email???

thanks
Is my crush changing her mind - will she grow to like me?
She definitely just wants to be friends. I'd suggest moving on. Find someone else.
  • background sturdy drive
  • How to get stains out of comforter
  •