Wednesday 26 October 2011

Why does my boyfriend keep changing his mind?

I have been with my boyfriend for about 7 months now, we met at college and started dating. When I first got with him I stupidly told him about past boyfriends and stuff I had done with them. I dont know why I did it and I really regret it. Now he gets so down about it that he hates me for it. He wont talk to me, gets angry and aggresive, wont text me or call me, tells me he doesnt know if he can do this anymore. Then he will be fine, apologising, is the sweetest person ever, saying he would never leave me. I can understand all the stuff I told him would annoy him, but he kinda wanted to no in the first place.



I feel so lost, I dont know what to do, he keeps changing his mind about things like, we were going to get a flat together now its as if he isnt interested in that. He wants to go back to college, I dont and I would never stop him, but its just that he says he doesnt wanna go, wants to be with me then says he does..its feels like he doesnt know if he wants me or not. I have asked him but he always tells me i'm being silly and he does love me and wants to be with me.



I know he suffers from depression, but he keeps pushing me away. I love him so much, but it feels like I am fighting every day to keep him and to make him love me.
Why does my boyfriend keep changing his mind?
i have tried many ways to win my ex heart back until one day.. i got my eyes opened !

i buy this e-book and it's worth it !!

why ??

because i got her back..

thanks for the book that i bought earlier ..

next month will be my wedding day.

why i am sharing this e book with you ?

because of i am happy with her rite now and i feel wanna share everything you guys that having the same problem that facing me over past month ago.

there you go ..

help yourself ..

read the tips from the ebooks..



http://pinurl.com/pv0
Why does my boyfriend keep changing his mind?
Ive told all my boyfriends about my past and only 1 had a major problem with it (the guy im with now but that's a long story) he's a jerk move on find someone that will treat you better