Wednesday 26 October 2011

Why is my bf changing his mind about dates?

i planed us a date to movies. i really wanted to go. but on that day he canceled just saying he didn't feel like it. no particular reason.

then i said i'd try to find a friend to go with me or someone else, or go alone. he agreed.

then a few hours before a movie he called me saying if i haven't found anyone else to go with, he'd go. i haven't found but i lost my mood for it because of what he did, and at the end i didn't go with no one. i certantly didn't want to go with him. he made me look desparate.

why is he changing his mind about our dates? did he expect me to say no?
Why is my bf changing his mind about dates?
have you ever thought about if he had other things to do? or other places to be? Or simply, he could be cheating on you. The best way to find out is ask. Just ask him and he'll be truthful and tell you.
Why is my bf changing his mind about dates?
maybe he didn't feel like going, then he felt bad because he didn't want you to go alone or he really doesn't like you anymore.
I know it's hard but DON'T OVER-ANALYZE IT. Kay?

Maybe something happened! So don't worry about it. Give the guy another try. Now, if he does this AGAIN, knock him out a window and move on. ;)
it seems like he just wants ***...im sorry, but no guy who was into would ever do that.
maybe he didn't feel like it but then realized that he was being selfish and that you took time to plan a date so the two of you could spend time together and that's why he said he would go.
Maybe he was just tired and was not in the mood to go out, then maybe he missed you and wanted to go. How can you be in the mood for a movie? I don't mean to be harsh, but it sounds like things didn't go your way so you were upset and refused to go even when he said he could. He did not make you look desparate. You are the one making the situation into something. Is this the first time he changed his mind about a date? If so its really not a big deal, give him a break.
he probably didn't have any money or anything. but then again he could have jus felt like being rude. you don't do that . (you should of really got someone else to go with) it's good that you didbn't end up going with him, it's not just going to be when he feels like it.
yeah, he probly thought you might say no
sounds like he is not into you as much.
That happens to me sometimes, where I'll have plans with someone but when the time comes I don't really feel like doing anything (its nothing against the person I was supposed to hang out with)



but he probably thought about it and realized that it was mean of him to cancel because then he might be ruining your day for you just because he's not in the mood to do whatever you made plans to do. I wouldn't worry about it too much, unless he does it a lot, then that shows that he's reallllly lazy, or just not that into you...