Wednesday 26 October 2011

Why does she keep changing her mind?

I'm 14, female, and bi. I know they say I may be too young to be 'in love' but I honestly, truly believe I am. There's this girl, who is now a very good friend of mine, that I've known for almost a year and a half. We became friends quickly. Since the day we first talked I was already flirting with her (my other friend noticed). Anyway, she knows that I have very strong feelings for her, because I told her..exactly how I felt. She knows I love her. In the summer she questioned her sexuality. She's once said I gave her butterflies then took it back. What really is killing me is that a couple weeks ago she told my best friend who is also her best friend that she likes me. I tried talking to her about it because I found out and she said she doesn't know if she likes me. 4-5 other people thought she liked me also before she even told my best friend. She keeps changing her mind all the time. So, I guess she likes a guy again right now. Whats up with her? Why does she keep saying things then taking it all back?
Why does she keep changing her mind?
She's confused. She doesn't know who she truly is. It is perfectly normal, especially for a 14 year old girl, to not know what she wants or who she wants.
Why does she keep changing her mind?
At 14 a person is still searching for who they are and who they want to be. Some days they feel one way and other days they feel differently.

Finding true lasting love at 14 is extremely rare. Don't rush. You want someone who knows who they are, what they want and how they feel about things and this may take weeks, or years.

Focus on you, what makes you happy. If she finds those feelings inside she will come looking for you.