Wednesday 26 October 2011

Why is he so mind changing, what does this mean and how does he feel about me?

well this boy dumped me about 2 weeks ago now. I still like him, but i asked him how he felt and he said he still likes me but he dooesnt think we should go out. He told me he liked this other girl. But when ever i look over at him hes always looking at me, and when ever i am with another guy he will just keep on looking at me to see if we are flirting. Also sometimes he just comes over and talkes to my friends and stands like next to me, or will randomly give me a hug. However sometimes he wont like even care or look at me, and he will change his mood in about a second. On thursday i walked to the train station with him and when i went he put his hands on my bum and kissed my cheek.Also like last weekend he kissed me on the head and told me i was beautiful. At the weekend he tried to snog the girl he told me who he likes but she wuddent do it. Now i am really confused.



Please help x



Thank you :)
Why is he so mind changing, what does this mean and how does he feel about me?
hes using you. hes putting you on the back burner so if things dont work out with the other girl (or anyone else) then he has you as a back up. honestly hes a jerk so let him go.
Why is he so mind changing, what does this mean and how does he feel about me?
Hey..thanks for answering my question. Now I'll try to help with yours.



Well as a guy...I would definately say that he is confused or scared about the way he feels about you. Maybe he has some commitment issues he needs to sort out.



But if I were you, I would not settle for being sent mixed signals from him (thats what happend with the girl from my question ! lol) I would confront him and say ...what do you mean you don't want to go out , and you like this other girl? So why keep looking at me?



Hope that helps sweetheart.
That's a very compicated situation, ain't it? Maybe you should get another boyfriend because it looks like he's just playing with you. After you grab another guy, while you are dating him, ask your ex if he's interested getting back with you and if he is not, then you got your answer. However, if he is, just clarify that if he's willing to get back with you right then. If he says no, then leave and afterward if he kisses your cheek or something, you know what to do.
A lot of guys go through the after break-up wanting to keep you stage. If you're not with him and he's still acting jealous and weird if you're talking to anyone then he's definitely going through it.



All guys want to have their cake and eat it to. He wants to be single and do whatever he wants, but he also wants to have you to hug and practically be his g/f without really being his girlfriend.



Do you see what im saying? Freedom while still being able to put his hand on your butt and kiss you on the cheek?



He's taking advantage of you.



I don't think this guy is a good guy for you.