Friday 7 October 2011

Why do women keep changing their mind about me?

I've arranged a few dates withe women, but found that most of them keep changing their mind at the last minute. I've chatted away to them on the phone and all seems well, but then after a while they seem to just lose interest. Then they refuse to answer my calls and respond to my texts even though they sounded really enthusiatic only a week or two ago. Why would they do this; it's a complete waste of time for both of us and I'm getting really fed up with it. They're all the same. All I get is a final text saying something like %26quot;sorry I won't be there%26quot; or just %26quot;sorry%26quot; (if anything). No explanation. Nothing.



I don't get many women show interest in me, but the ones that do just seem to mess me around. Does this sound familiar to anyone else or am I the only one who has this.
Why do women keep changing their mind about me?
Women are hopelessly insane.



How ELSE could you explain the phenomenon of them not even trying to seek out men who fit the criteria they claim they want and instead see the exact opposite who they KNOW are going to hurt them?
Why do women keep changing their mind about me?
Perhaps?
Face it. You have no game.
LISTEN BUDDY



IGNORE THEM ....PLAY MIND GAMES WITH THEM .....THEY WILL COME TO U



%26quot;WOMENS LIKE WHAT THEY CANT HAVE%26quot;
i get very little interest from women so when i do i tend to pay them a lot of attention. but i don't think they like it.

i think the old saying is true:

treat em mean. keep em keen.
woman's prerogative
maybe your coming across too enthusiastic and keen? i think if you play it cool then the women would be more interested...silly i know but i think the saying treat them mean keep them keen does work
It`s probably because they can`t make up their own minds about themselves.
I have found that when you have just met a woman and have started dating etc, the best thing is to keep it simple and not seem to be too enthusiastic. Get to know them over a period of time without demanding too much too soon.

I always lose interest if someone pays me too much attention too soon as it can be a bit overbearing.
As a woman, there's a lot of truth in the 'Treat 'em mean and keep 'em keen' philosophy, it's a game that women play as well.



You sound nice, but there may be something about you that they just don't like - are you too nice? Perhaps you might try being a little distant from time to time, just to see what kind of response you get. Being mean doesn't always work so well (although being pretend-mean when you're well into a relationship can be a lot of fun! ;-) ...), but in the first few days, distance is good. That and not giving too much away, keep a bit of mystery there.
Please cheer up!

you can meet a girl who really understand you someday.

(*^^)v
Not every girl will do that. I hate it when some of my friends do that and then complain that they don't have a love life. I've never done that to anyone and never will. But it's happened to me but with guys instead of girls lol
he's right, maybe you come across a little desperate perhaps, act like your not bothered and they'll flock to you