Wednesday 26 October 2011

Constantly changing my mind about babies...?

I know I'm asking a lot of baby questions but I saw my friend today who has a baby and I can't stop thinking about it! Haha!



Okay so does any one else ever get like major yearnings for kids... like want them really badly... and then other times you change your mind and the sheer thought of having children makes you feel suffocated? Does that ever change? Is it because I am only 21 that I think that way?
Constantly changing my mind about babies...?
I think that is pretty normal. At least for me it was. Having a baby is a life changing experience and change is scary. We tried to get pregnant (even with my apprehension) and one of the first thoughts I had after I finally got a positive pregnancy test was %26quot;Oh my god, what did I do?!%26quot; I did that off and on through my pregnancy, I remember laying in bed 9 months pregnant thinking %26quot;How am I going to do this?%26quot;



I do have to say though, that having my daughter was the absolute best experience of my life. Its very hard to describe, but once I saw her for that first time, I knew that this is what I wanted and that I could be the mom she needs me to be and everything would be ok.
Constantly changing my mind about babies...?
I went back and forth between wanting kids and not wanting kids too before I got pregnant with my first. My sisters 27 married with no kids and she still goes back and forth too. Its completely normal to feel that way.