Wednesday 26 October 2011

This Guy I like keeps changing his mind?

My guy friend and I became more than friends. We went out during spring break but broke up when we got back. He said that he wasn't ready for a realationship cus he was still in love with his ex. The fallowing day he asked me out and i agreed. four days later we break up because he want to be %26quot;true to himself%26quot; and didn't want to hurt me. So we agreed to be friends. We still feel the same about eachother and we talk all the time. I told him that an old friend was comming into town and he asked if i could like this old friend. I asked if he still liked me, He said %26quot;I do. But I don't know if I WANT to.%26quot; I asked what the heck does that mean. And he said that we can't be anything more than friends despite the way we feel. He'll be leaving for college and i'll be graduating next year so I see where he's comming from. But when we went to the movies with friends he held my hand. he keeps changing his mind, and I feel he is pushing me away but also keeping me close. What should I do?
This Guy I like keeps changing his mind?
He is a loser.. Forget him