Friday 7 October 2011

Do the mind heals itself after time?

After a series of traumas and break downs can the mind heal itself and change mind set or remains sub-normal state of depression and/or mental illness, what do you think?
Do the mind heals itself after time?
complicated..our mind is rather complicated...it doesn't always heal with time..depends on your believe,if you believe something in a wrong way...the minds is getting deeper into the holes...and u can change somnething about it..and you could climb up to see the light again..if only you realise it..and also when you accept it..
Do the mind heals itself after time?
I think so. Just eat healthy and stay away from pollution as much as possible. I am convinced that anyone can be healthy as long as they are free of toxins and consume healthy foods.
oh my...indeed. I'm living proof. when i was hospitalized they said i had broken thru the other side of depression and came out a panic stricken lunatic bulging taut muscled animal fixin to explode.



after time unending one day my Dad (God), tapped me on my shoulder and and said %26quot;my son, did you lose something?%26quot;

and when i turned around there in his hand was my healthy mind. I grabbed it and i thank Him everyday for finding it and giving it back to me.

That was 14 years ago....got a great job...a beautiful son...and i fall in love every chance i get.



so yup...it can happen!
It remains in sub normal state usually.

But if proper medications and good psycartistt help is given then i think the mind heal and change mind set.
  • find my old friends
  • get time from datetime
  •