Friday 7 October 2011

I keep changing my mind!!!?

right i met this great guy last year and we got along right away. We were both into the same music. And a couple of months late i found out he liked me more than a friend and that there was something about me. and a couple of months after that he asked me out. I thought about it but said no cuz i wasnt interested. But still after that i kept thinking and thinking about it. And i soon started to like him, i told a friend i really liked him but didnt want to go out with him. But i could see me with him in the future. Of course my friend told him, and he started getting closer to me again. i kept changing my mind a few times after that. Then it reached a point where i thought 'hey, why not just try.' and i thought i was beginning to fall in love with him. He asked me out again and i said yes. But the next morning i woke up feeling totally different about him and ended it that day. He was pissed off but he kept hugging me and telling me he loved me. He had started to hug me properly, not like a lazy arm thing. And i had butterflies in my stomach and i kept craving that feeling. So i kept hugging him all the time. My feelings for him were on and off. And when they were off i didnt wanna hug him. I didnt realise at the time it was messing with his head or how selfish i was being. But he made that clear after i told him i wanted to be with him but changed my mind again (he told me to kiss him if i was sure of my feelings, i couldnt do it but i had wanted to kiss him for ages) he texted me saying how i was using him and he felt played, and that im a sick person and i should go die. The next morning he apologised, i was still hurt but i forgave him, cuz he made me realise how selfish i was. When he kisses me on the cheek i get the strong butterfly feeling ( i love it). But i still didnt wanna go out with him, From time to time i get real strong feelings for him and want him again, but i still change my mind. I told him i couldnt expect him to wait for the day i wake up and want him still and that he should move on, but he said he would wait forever. that same day he was meeting this girl, who i had been told he liked and she liked him. They were holding hands and stuff, but he was telling me that he couldnt make up up his mind about me or her 卢卢 i said just go out with her, i dont care. he made out with her (so he said). But something was bothering me that night. He kept asking me wat was up and i said i was fine, and he was starting to really get on my nerves. The littlest things pissed me off and i soon started telling him to leave me alone cuz he was being a dick. (he was kinda). He walked off to meet the other girl again, and the day after that he wouldnt speak to me and i didnt speak to him. Today he told me that he was told that i hated him. I said that i didnt and that i was sorry for being a *****, He said %26quot;well i hate you, for the record%26quot;. That hit me so hard and we havent spoken since. I texted him asking him to forgive me, he hasnt got credit so he cant text me back, so i told him to tell me tomorrow if he forgave me. He is going out with the other girl. And right now i dont know how i feel about him, but im really upset over him hating me.



Also a lot of the time i feel like he is the one im supposed to be with, but i just dont wanna go out with him in case my feelings change.

Very long i know, i just wanna know if he is worth all this. I love him and care about him.
I keep changing my mind!!!?
Stick his bollocks in a vice ;D
I keep changing my mind!!!?
i think you should wait a while until you know for sure he is the one who will make you happy bc if you dont and then you get bk with him and tehn break his heart again im not so sure if he will be there for the next time and you will cause alot of emotional problems so what i would say is jst give it sometime if its meant to be it will happen
if u loved him and cared about him, u wouldn't have acted like a b**** and btw: yea, he is worth it. he likeD u n since u decided to act like a b****, ur chances are gone.
If you want to be with him now because you are jealous than dont do it. Try to stay friends with him and see where it goes.