Wednesday 26 October 2011

Why does he keep changing his mind?

Ok so i met this guy on a monday and he asked me to go out with him on friday night so i said yes we talked all that week then he txted me thursday night and said that it wasnt gona work between us cuz he didnt feel anything between us. The n he texted me on friday and apoligized and said that he thought i was cute and asked me if i still lied him i said thanks but didnt tell him if i did or did not like him. Then on sunday he said again it wasnt gona work between us and i accepted it. Then he texted me today and said he wanted to start over and i said wut do u mean he said idk so i said well do you want to give i a chance and he said yea so i asked him what we were giving a chance and he said idk forget it. So i said fine. He is so confusing but a little predictable what is he doing? Is he just playing games with me? Why is he changing his mind so much? HELP idk what to do???
Why does he keep changing his mind?
Maybe he doesn't know what he want. You should tell him to make you his mind because your tired of him changing his mind.



Hopefully he'll make up his mind when he see your tired of him changing his mind.