Friday 7 October 2011

Is he changing his mind, or am I?

I have been sleeping with this guy for about a month now. We started hanging out and one thing led to another. After a few times of things happening he called and told me that he wasn't ready for a relationship. At that time I hadn't even thought about a relationship so I didn't care. Both of us had only been single, after long term relationships, for about six months. Things continued and we are still seeing eachother and sleeping together. Last time we were together we both indicated that we weren't sleeping with anyone else. He took me home in the morning and unbuckled his seat belt and took off his hat when he parked at my house. Was he going to kiss me? He told me about an event he is attending that he was trying change his RSVP so that he could bring a date but wasn't allowed to change his RSVP. Why would he just tell me that? Is he changing his mind about not wanting a relationship? Should I just go along with it, or ask?
Is he changing his mind, or am I?
I think it really depends on what you want in your life right now.



Some can be happy in a %26quot;friends with benefits%26quot; relationship, but some want more. It sounds as if he may be a littel unsure about what he wants right now. He may greatly enjoy your company (and your relationship) but if he recently got hurt, he may be afraid to commit again. Sometimes we fall a little deeper and harder for someone than we are able to admit (even to ourselves!). If you are content with the parameters of your relationship right now, go with it and see what happens. He may change his mind.



Good luck to both of you.....
Is he changing his mind, or am I?
It seems to me when he took off his seatbelt and hat, he was just getting comfortable because he wanted to talk to you before he let you go. I dont think those type of actions are indicators of a kiss. If he didnt mention you about this RSVP thing, then 9 times out of 10 he wasnt talking about you, he was just talking in general. I think because you want him as a boyfriend now, your looking at everything he does to seriously and hoping they mean something. If your starting to gather feelings for him I suggest you talk about it because if you dont your only going to end up hurting yourself.
If you are really into this guy and you want to date, then ask him.
go along with it and encourage him. i think yall might be a good couple. by how you described eachother. just if he doesnt really hint it or ask you or anything after a while. ask him. cause then you would know for sure.
you should ask him to be sure. but it sounds like maybe he's changing his mind about wanting to be your boyfriend exclusively.
He wants you (I mean for more than just sex)
ask him out, I think he is changing his mind
He's using you for sex. Nothing more.
Ask, because if you don't you will just keep on wondering and when you do don't make it random make it casual.
He's definitely starting to develop feelings for you but is too scared to come right out and say it. If you would like to have a relationship, or at least try, then speak up while he clearly feels the same way. Otherwise, I would stop the sleeping together because then it would become too complicated.
This is most certainly a difficult situation in your case. The first thing that makes me question is the fact that he did say he wanted to change the RSVP so that he could bring a date, but he didn't specify as to who. Did he give you full eye contact when he told you this? Did he sound sincere when he said this?



In regards to a relationship, he could just be nervous in regards to kissing you. Since both of you agreed that you were just %26quot;having fun%26quot;, he may have backed off thinking you didn't want to change the good things that were happening. When it comes to committment, guys are scared in most cases. I wouldn't just go ahead and ask unless you were prepared for the worst. I am not saying something bad would happen, I am just saying to prepare for it. That's all I can say!
Yes, you are changing HIS mind. I would say just ask him straight out and throw in some type of no pressure clause so he doesn't get nervous or wet his pants or anything.
Ask and with the info avoide getting hurt once more in the future .

If he wants to live, let him. where alse is he going to find another girl like you...?
I would ask him how heel feels about you or somempthing along the lines. It all depends on how you feel. If you are ready to take it to the next step than I would not avoid it, or you can just let it take its tool, my boyfriend and I were doing the same thing and he just started calling me his girlfriend one day. Just do what feels right.