Wednesday 26 October 2011

Is he changing his mind?

So I went on a date last Wednesday and afterwards we were texting and he said he had a question for me. I was like %26quot;Yes?%26quot; and he was like %26quot;Wait, I better wait and ask in person.%26quot; So I automatically assumed he was going to ask me to be his girlfriend but then the next day at school he didn't ask me. We talked about it and he said he wanted to date some more and he asked some friends if they thought he should ask me to be his girlfriend and he said they thought it was too soon but we've been on three dates. Now he is on a cruise and I haven't talked to him in five days. Is he changing his mind? He did ask me to prom though which is more than a month away which tells me he is still planning on being with me in a month but I do have slight doubt since we're not official. Am I crazy and blowing things out of proportion? Just for extra backround information, I'm a sophomore in highschool and he's a junior.
Is he changing his mind?
Take a deep breath. Everything is fine. Just relax and enjoy your new relationship...
  • server
  • dog
  •