Wednesday 26 October 2011

Once again changing my mind about my baby girl's name?

I am 32 weeks and 3 days pregnant and am changing my mind again!

The two first names that I am set on are Rowan and Korrie.

Middle names I like:

Lila

Marie

Miley

Sarah

Lily

I like single and double middle names also.



For the past few weeks I have been set on Rowan Marie Lila Hanson, but now I have changed my mind. I don't really like that combonation. I don't really want double middle names but if you make it sound good, then I will reconsider!



Thank you so much!
Once again changing my mind about my baby girl's name?
I love the names that you have chosen!

Rowan Miley Hanson

Korrie Lila Hanson

Those are my two favorites!

Good luck on your pregnancy and the new baby!
Once again changing my mind about my baby girl's name?
Ooh I love Rowan!



Rowan Lily



Rowan Marie



Rowan Marie Sarah



Rowan Lily Marie



Good luck!
I like Rowan Lily Marie or Rowan Miley Sarah. Great names. Good luck choosing one!



xoxo
Double middle names are to much...My cousins son has three middle names and two last names...poor kid...his name is Kaleb Daniel Ira Gene Turner Slaughter....HIs sister's is Kaitlyn Grace Turner Slaughter...
You don't necessarily have to make the decision NOW. Meet your baby and then decide who she is! My SIL actually took a whole month deciding and it was the perfect name when she did.
i like sabrina ysabelle for a girl...

or

mia arianne...
Maybe Rowan Lila Marie or just Rowan Lila.

Another idea: Rowan Miley Marie??, Rowan Miley, Korrie Marie or Korrie Lila Marie
well i think that korrie is a really cute name for a baby girl

my sister is pregnant and weve been questioning what names work



if u like korrie i would say korrie Marie

but marie is like everyones middle name



be unique!!

besides its ur babyy so u should decide anyways
i have a son Rowan:)



Rowan Lila

Korrie Marie
Rowan Sarah-Marie Hanson,

Korrie Lila Hanson



btw:4x8=32 weeks hat means ure having ure baby soon good luck=}
Rowan is very nice!!! = )

It is cute and will grow well with her.



How about:



Rowan Annaleise Hanson

Rowan Marie Hanson

Rowan Sarah Marie Hanson

Rowan Myleese Hanson

Rowan Annmarie Hanson



Hope this helps = )
Rowan Lily or Rowan Lila
I like Lily. Lauren is also a very pretty name.
For the little girls sake pick a simpler name like Sarah or Lilly not Rowan trust me she will get made fun of big time!



I think Lilly Marie Hanson or Lilly Adel Hanson ..



I like those names a lot but it is ur kid so





Good luck and hope this helps a little!!! :D!
Rowan

sarah -lily ......for the middle name

u also could spell lily lillie...



good luck in finding the right name i liked this combonation!
All I can think of is that 70's show

Rowan and Martin's Laughin. Just too much of a guy name for me. Maybe as a middle name it wouldn't be bad. I know too many with the name Cory, Korrie so don't care for it either. The rest are all a bit old fashioned except Miley or Mylee would be a good spelling.



Maybe



Mylee Rowan Hanson



Kaslynn Harper Hanson
I like Korrie marie, it has a nice flow to it. I think it has to flow nice.I agree with others that the double middle names are a bit much, how about combining them.... You like Rowan Marie Lila, how about Rowan Marla (Mar from Marie, and La from Lila). Its just an idea. Whats your maden name? Those sometimes make nice middle names. You could use your moms maiden name, grandmothers, etc. Its a tough choice, our dd was like 5 days old before we named her, I loved Lilia and my husband loved Sara.... So we named her Rachel Lilly Good luck %26amp; I wish you a healthy pregnancy and baby.
i like the name lily marie as a girl's name
Rowan Miley Hanson :o) Love that, sounds so beautiful!! Not a huge fan of the double middle name. My best friend was given two middle names, but she only uses one name. I've never seen her use both, she just never cared to? Best of luck!! You'll have a beautiful little girl with a beautiful name!!
HOW ABOUT ROWAN MIA HANSON.
  • best advice to give girl
  • dog
  •