Wednesday 26 October 2011

I need to email the admissions office at my chosen college about changing my course. What do I write?

I have changed my mind about the courses I would like to study and have been told to email the admissions office. I have no idea what I should write as I don't want to sound demanding or humiliate myself.
I need to email the admissions office at my chosen college about changing my course. What do I write?
Do you have an advisor or anybody assigned to you yet? If you do, email them and they can help you out. Don't worry about feeling embarrassed, it's natural for people to change their mind. Just email your advisor or if you don't have one, admissions like you said. Just tell them you've changed your mind and would like to pursue a different course. Easy as that. Hope this helped.
I need to email the admissions office at my chosen college about changing my course. What do I write?
say smth like:



after much consideration, i have decided to change my major. pls review my application and give my an answer asap. thank you.