Wednesday 26 October 2011

Why does my mum keep changing her mind?

well me and my family have got a 15month Border Collie and my mum and dad said they wanted to get another one for our current one anyway my mum told me to look online to see if there were any pups for sale and look at rescue centres, but everytime i see a pup that are around our area (like half an hour drive away) she just goes no don't think we'll be getting another, and then a couple of days later she tells me to look again. I'm pretty happy having just our one Border Collie but i would love to get another one. I've found pups for sale just down the road from us should i tell my mum? Why does she keep changing her mind?
Why does my mum keep changing her mind?
Next time she asks you to look tell her there's no point as she keeps changing her mind so what's the use in looking.
Why does my mum keep changing her mind?
Well I don't know why she keeps changing her mind, but maybe you should just talk to her about it. Tell her about the pups you found and if she says that you're not getting another one, then ask her why she keeps changing her mind and to decide on getting a new one or not.
I know this will seem strange but maybe she thinks it's the best for you