Wednesday 26 October 2011

How do I prevent myself from changing my mind?

It seems that every time I set my mind to an idea or a lifestyle, I constantly end up changing my mind in the end. Or, as it would seem, if I convict myself to do just ONE thing and in the end I change it for something else within the same lines.





Ex) A lame example, but one all the same. For those of you familiar with WoW, you are given the ability to choose a class and race for your character, well, after a while, I will decide that the person or class I chose is too boring and switch to another, leaving that one behind entirely, often deleting it, only to regret it at a later time.







If you know of any books, blogs, CDs, etc. that could help, please feel free to list them. That goes double for your own thoughts and ideas.
How do I prevent myself from changing my mind?
Because you lack a sense of adventure. You want some thing new and fresh, which is good in a game but real life not so much. The best thing to do is think about the times you regreted the change...You just have to keep looking back at your past mistakes and learn from them.
How do I prevent myself from changing my mind?
I think it is because you have too many choices. If you limit you options, then I think that that will help this problem.
You can't. It's your nature.



There are personality theories that everyone has a different set of traits. One of these traits, has an impact on decision making. Some people make a decision quickly stick with it. While others take time making decisions and often change it.



So in a sense this is you , you can't change you. I suppose you could perhaps resist the urge to change something.
One can take a right path or wrong path. It is better to change your mind to take the right path instead of wrong path.