Wednesday 26 October 2011

Always changing my mind!?!? 10 points for the most help!?

I seem to be always changing my mind on things...It could be anything...First sports I will play a certain sport for about 2 months then get bored of it and move to something else...Girls I always change my mind on which girl to go out with...Jobs I sometimes feel like doing something else I get really into it and again like 4-5 months later im thinking of another job...Feels like im really unstable about my decisions anyone have any idea why this is happening its really getting annoying already to the point that I feel like im going into depression about it.



Any help is appreciated...Thanks !!
Always changing my mind!?!? 10 points for the most help!?
Well, allow me to ask this: what causes you to change your mind about those things (sports, girl, job, etc.)?



I'd recommend finding out what triggers your second-thoughts: difficulty level of said task, lack of support from loved ones and friends, boredom, lack of challenge, etc. First try to pin-point what exactly causes you to lose interest in things like that, and from there I'd recommend finding a way to choose things that fit your interests and personality from the get-go so you can avoid the consequences of indecision.



One thing, though: changing your mind about a girl isn't quite the same, as I hope you understand, as changing your mind about a sport or a job. To be so flippant and self-absorbed that only YOUR interests come into question when dating shows that you're a little too self-centered. I'd take some time to be alone and figure yourself out first before hurting anyone else with your lack of certainty.
Always changing my mind!?!? 10 points for the most help!?
Changing. Your mind eveytime means that you are not happy with the things u do. You need to sit somewhere by yourself and think about it.ask youeself theses questions :what job you really want to do?why are you chnaging girls everytime (maybe you couldnt find the person that understand your need ) i have the same problem,but what i try to do to get over it is think that i really need to work in order to buy stuff to myself like clothes and have money to go out with friend so even if i hate my job i try to do and stay quiet. Also i have a boyfriend but sometimes i feel like i dont love him and i hate so much and i always tell him that i want to leave him but i never cheated on him am thinking of mariage to end this crazy thing. I might get married soon on jan coz am really tired of this problem and i have the same problem for my college i keep changing majors and i dont know what i want to go for