Friday 16 September 2011

With all of Obamas changing his mind on "CHANGE" even before he is in office, do you think hes a republican?

He already changed so many things now that he was elected. Everyone thought Mccain was a Bush clone. Is the clone obama?
With all of Obamas changing his mind on %26quot;CHANGE%26quot; even before he is in office, do you think hes a republican?
He's a neo lib sock puppet



Let's see he supported the bailout

wants to continue war in the middle east
With all of Obamas changing his mind on %26quot;CHANGE%26quot; even before he is in office, do you think hes a republican?
yeah...he one of us....gonna gitcha!!!
he is Hitler, go read up on Hitler, and don't use school text books either
idk

but i think i heard on the radio that he wants to send more troops to some place. where ever the %26quot;forgotten war%26quot; is. (not iraq)

dont quote me tho.



when i heard that im just like, i thought he said he would bring troops home???
No, hes just another letdown. That and a big, fat hypocrite. He realized that he's not magic...unfortunately...that didn't happen until AFTER the election!



Sounds like McCain isn't the only flip-flopper!
No, I really don't. I think he was running on all of that CHANGE nonsence to be elected, and now all he wants to do is raise my taxes to give to poor, lazy people.
I think you silly right-wingers need to be a little more realistic about your expectations.



The President is more likely to follow what his advisors say.
I hate to be an %26quot;I told you so%26quot;, but I DID tell people if Obama won, this would happen. He is inexperienced, so he need to surround himself with experience. There is, no doubt, people whispering in his ear several times a day what decisions he needs to make to keep his groupies appeased. People were shocked with his choice of Rick Warren today. I laughed!

Hasn't even been sworn in yet, and he's changed his mind on every front already. Sign of things to come?
It certainly is beginning to look that way. I voted for McCain but I didn't think he was a conservative. I only voted for him because I thought he might be less liberal than Obama. Now I am glad Obama won. He fooled lots of liberals. Apparently, he is a Republican mole.
No



It means he may be much more moderate than he let on.



At least I hope that is what it means!
No, he's just a liar, just like all the others.
i dont know but obama's %26quot; people%26quot; are more in charge than obama himself.. i dont like that...
I don't know why Obama supporters are surprised that he is changing his mind.



During the presidental election he flopped on almost every issue he promised during the primaries. He flopped on everything the entire election.



I guess they didn't really mention any of this in any newspaper or new channel though....
  • laptop peak replacement
  • AJAX in .net
  •