Wednesday 21 September 2011

Cloth Or Disposable POll: After changing your mind, what do you do with the diaper ?

I don't really like to change my mind. I just let the filthy thoughts just wallow around in my head. I do use mental floss once in a while to keep it all from getting to clogged up.
Cloth Or Disposable POll: After changing your mind, what do you do with the diaper ?
did you perhaps mean: after changing your diaper, what do you do with your mind?

ok maybe not

i don't do anything. just sit and stare at the diaper, resting my mind
Cloth Or Disposable POll: After changing your mind, what do you do with the diaper ?
Disposable all the way.



Terrible for the environment by easy on my washing machine and dryer.
I used cloth nappies for my eldest as she seemed to prefer them...my second child screamed with cloth, so he had disposable ones and my youngest child needed hip braces when she was born I used disposable with her too.



When one of my friends had her baby and wanted to use cloth, she asked to have any that I still had...so recycle, reuse, renew lol



As for disposable, I put them in a nice smelling plastic bag and then dumped them in the bin. I expect they're still lying around somewhere in a tip, takes forever for those things to breakdown
i recycle it so it can be used later or brought up at a later date.
Wait anxiously for the next changing.