Saturday 24 September 2011

Is his mind changing?

okay, so i was really retarted and asked a guy out last year when i had never talked to him before. he said no, nicely, but he avoided me at all costs... up until yesterday at band camp. he started talking to ME. i didn't even say a word to him, like normal. then, later that day he walked past me and looked at me like he always does but this time i smiled at him. he looked away, like always, realized what i did, looked back at me and smiled and said hey. then, today, i did that again, across a room, and looked away fast, but i looked back and he was looking down at what he was doing (Drumming) and smiling really big. we were also walking next to each other to get popsicals and we talked for a little.



does this mean he's changing his mind?? or is he just a nice guy?



what should i do? how do i approach this? i still like him, of course, but im not asking him out again, it could ruin the little we have. how do i go about flirting with a guy that used to hate me? should i? thanks
Is his mind changing?
i think hes changing his mind. :)
Is his mind changing?
Guys are difficult to comprehend just like girls are...One minute they like you, then the next minute they hate you...It's hard to say...If he told you nicely no, then I don't think he is a bad guy. But if totally ignored you and now all of a sudden wants you, that's kinda shady don't you think....At all means, I don't think you should ask him out....It's his turn to do that, and the ball is in your court so you can say yes or no....Maybe give him what he deserves...play hard to get.. ;)
b friends 1st and dont even think about it the more he gets 2 know u the more he'll think about it
I don't think that it has to do anything with him changing his mind. He is probably shy. If you asked him out of blue and he did not know you very well, it'd weird him out at first. If I were you, I'd not flirt. Take things slow and talk to him as a friend. Wait and see if he cares for you as much as you do for him. You did the right thing by smiling at him. Frankly, most of guys I know told me that they would feel more comfortable if they get to know girls better before anything happens.