Wednesday 21 September 2011

Any McCain voters out there that changed mind because of Obamas Trip?

Has Obama gain a lot of votes from McCain and the Undecided pool due to his extraordinary performance on this trip looking so Presidential???
Any McCain voters out there that changed mind because of Obamas Trip?
Absolutely Not!!!
Any McCain voters out there that changed mind because of Obamas Trip?
Oh, heck no.
I'll Vote for whoever listens to Wu-tang
haha... I JUST STRENGHTEN MY BELIEF THAT MCCAIN IS THE RIGHT FOR THE JOB BECAUSE OF HIS EXPERIENCE!
yes. Now instead of just feeling ill I vomit upon seeing his face on TV.
no not at all.
LOL! No.
My gosh.

Voters should maybe focus on the issues a little bit more, just a tad.

maybe bush wouldnt be president if ppl had before
hahaha no way. It was all just for show. The media following him everywhere. The news constantly going on about how Obama went to Afghanistan. That means nothing to me.
No, it has just reassured me that McCain is the lesser of the evils, and confirmed my hunch that there is no way Obama should be elected.
Nope
McCain has also made trips to Iraq and Afghanistan, and while he may not have discussed foreign policy with as many foreign representatives, he still made an impressive showing of support for our domestic policies. It's really a toss-up as to whether you think domestic or foreign policies are more important.
Are you serious? He has taken credit for all the good that has been done there while all along he has been against it! Yes, he does deserve an Oscar Award for pandering and arrogance!
Yes my mind has changed. Prior to the trip I thought the media bias favored Obama but after seeing 3 anchors traveling with him while only 1 reporter covered McCain today I'm convinced.
Obama will not be trusted with the reigns to this nation, Shamir.



This election has all the ingredients for a landslide...for McCain.
NO. In fact his trip just reinforced my vote for McCain. The only reason he's even taking the trip is to show off with the media. You think the people are not going to fall for this? You act like a president in attitude and manner, not in a show-off way. Presidents have the right to show off. Candidates don't. especially when they are running neck and neck with their opponent.
Umm no, I've been to Iraq twice and I'm sure he hasn't seen anything and the generals over there don't have a freakin clue either so he doesn't know ****.



I liked how he stuttered and sputtered through his speech, he was problaby afraid of getting shot or blown up.
No, Obama's trip was a photo op. He never would have gone if not for McCain embarrassing him into it.
LMAO .. Nope only more convinced I am making the right decision in voting for McCain. What am I supposed to be impressed that Obama is going on a rockstar tour in Europe instead of debating his opponent and dealing with the American people????? No thanks ... I want to find a President , not a Rock Star.
Extraordinary performance? You must have seen different footage than I did....another embarrassment for the democrat

party! Way to go Barry, you're losing with class, but the good thing is, you're losing!
No , he made a huge political faux pas by telling the media what was said in his talks with the Iraqis. Only a president can do that, not a presidential candidate. Obama is not the president.
the more and more I see Obama, the more I like McCain.
I doubt it, just like I'm an Obama supporter and will not change my support for Obama. It's ok.





Obama 08!!!!!!!