Wednesday 21 September 2011

How to stop changing my mind so fast about guys?

its so werid. one day i like someone and then the next day i dont. what can i do to stop doing this? please helpp me
How to stop changing my mind so fast about guys?
Thats happening to you because you don't really like them. You just think they are attractive then the next day when you see them you don't think that. Your not the only one trust my I'm positive. Cause I'm that way :)
How to stop changing my mind so fast about guys?
Well, first off - stay away from guys until you settle down, you'll do nothing but cause pain.

As far as the cause of this problem, I'm guessing it might have to do with *what* you like about them. If you want to stop this, my advice would be to try and figure out something you like in people, that doesn't change. As in, a preference of *yours* that doesn't change. And then try to find people that have that quality, and focuse your liking for them around that quality.
omgggg. we are so much alike. i swaer i am like that too. but when its me i like the boy i feel like they would never like me and when they do i stop liking them its so werid... lol.

but just relax have funn do the hook ups and trust me that person will come to you. =]
Just be patient and the right one will eventually come along... We are talking about the type of guy you cannot stop thinking about. Trust me... He exist... Or at least that is how I am viewing my situation regarding women.