Wednesday 21 September 2011

HELP My 4 yr old daughter's dad saw her for the fist time here is his letters. keeps changing mind?

FIRST LETTER WHAT DO I DO IS IT MY FAULTTT%26gt;%26gt;SHES ONLY 4

I really want to be a part of justice's life thanks for the picture she is really cute I can't wait to meet her. I'm glad we can be friends. I'm coming home for christmas for a few days so that would be great. If you don't want to or if you think it's too soon I will understand. I hope you are doing well and enjoying your job. Have a good Christmas and give me a call when you get a chance. Once again thanks so much

NEXT LETTER

Dear Reyna,



Thank you for letting me meet Justice over Christmas. She is a very beautiful intelligent little girl. She is a miracle just like any small child is. It took a lot of courage to come over to my mothers house and let me meet her. I have to let you know though that I don't feel in my heart any feelings for Justice and I know after 4 and 1/2 years I never will She Is a miracle but she is your miracle, not mine.
HELP My 4 yr old daughter's dad saw her for the fist time here is his letters. keeps changing mind?
Whats your concern? Aparently he doesnt want to man up and be the father she needs. He's willing to allow someone else to be though.



Until then, take the money he owes her.
HELP My 4 yr old daughter's dad saw her for the fist time here is his letters. keeps changing mind?
wow sorry about that you should just leave it alone that what i did best of luck
Sounds like a deadbeat father. To me it sounds like he doesn't want to wish anything bad for you and her but he doesn't want to be around for her either!!
He is a jerk. Take his *** to court for child support.
If he didn't want a kid, then he should have made sure one wasn't born by using protection. You can't make him love her. Find a man that will love you and adopt her!! Use birth control so you don't have to do this to another child!!! It's just as much YOUR fault as it is his!!!
Well, he said he wanted to be part of her life in the first letter %26amp; now he doesn't.

I think he was overwhelmed by your boyfriend/husband being there. He might have wanted a relationship (even if it was just friendship) with you and your daughter, but now feels that it wouldn't work out because of your boyfriend/husband. Either way, keep collecting on the child support because he is your childs father, even if he won't be her dad.
Wow, it really seems like he doesn't know what he wants. That isn't good for a child to be around or look up to. I think you did the right thing by letting him see his child in the first place. I would close the door to this man, but don't lock it. He is obviously immature, and maybe one day he will be mature enough to be a real father to your child.

He may be right. He may never be or feel like he is a father to her, or have a connection-but you certainly can't make him. You've made it 4 years without him, you can make it many more without him. It's not your fault, this was his decision.

Good luck with your daughter!
He deserves to be paying child support it took 2 people to have sex if he didnt want any children he should have thought about protection. You sound like you are raising a beautiful little girl keep doing the great job you are. If her father doesnt want to be in her life that is his choice and his lose. Keep the letters and when she is old enough to ask questions she can read for herself. In the mean time keep making him pay support just remind him a condom would have been cheaper maybe something he should start doing. In time maybe you will meet someone who will be a great stepdad to her.Maybe in time when he grows up he will wait to be a part of her life. Till then just keep doing what your doing. Good luck!
I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD JUST TAKE HIS CHILD SUPPORT AND FORGET ABOUT HIM HE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE A STAND OUT GUY ANYWAYS AND I WOULD WHEN YOUR CHILD IS OLD ENOUGH TELL HER THE TRURT ABOUT HIM EVEN SAVE THE LETTERS TO SHOW THE CHILD
Honestly, from the last letter it sounds as if she must have some sort of father in her life since her refers to the fact that %26quot;he could be a better father to her%26quot;...so are we to assume you have a significant other..?



But let me tell you from experiences in my family...it is better for a child to have no mother/father than one who does not love or want them. As long as there is one loving parent in their life they will grow up just fine so please don't push them on a biological parent who will only break their heart.



My nephew knows who his dad is but has never interacted with the man because he has no interest in being a parent and is not a very classy person. My nephew is 15 now and a very happy and well adjusted young man. I think had he been forced into a parent/child relationship with his 'sperm donor' he would not have turned out quite that well.



Just keep on being nice to the man and keeping the lines of communication open in the hopes that maybe one day he will be man enough to try to establish a relationship with your daughter. But if that day never comes know that your daughter will be fine without him...obviously she has a very concerned and loving mother watching out for her.
He is pitiful. I know you and Justice deserve the money that he sends but if It was me and I could make it with out his help I would. Forget him!! Poor Justice. I hope that she understands when she grows up that it was nothing she did and her father is stupid and selfish!! (sorry)

If he doesn't want to pay child support any more I would just tell him to sign his rights away and never talk to him again. He will be sorry one day!!
I would go on with my life if i were uou. He seems to be pretty stern about how he feels! So forget him be a mom thats all you can do!. Good Luck!