Wednesday 21 September 2011

Undecided and always changing my mind on careers...Any advice on what to be?

Now I am/or like to:

1) real good listener

2) to write

3) great Analyzer

4) Helping ppl

5) giving advice

6) to work alone

7) art and photography

8) The science of the brain

9) create ideas

10) change, never routine work.
Undecided and always changing my mind on careers...Any advice on what to be?
child psychologist
Undecided and always changing my mind on careers...Any advice on what to be?
Well how about a teacher? That is...if you're seriously interested.

Plus isn't there something you've always wanted to be? In the end, the most important thing is that %26quot;if you love your job, you'll never have to work another day in your life%26quot;

You could become a consultant on something you really are good at. If you are that good at art and photography..you could become an artist or a photographer.

But the first thing is that you should focus on distinguishing your ambition from your interests. For e.g: I might love playing football, but that's just an interest. But I want to become a pilot, that's my ambition.
  • turn off computers safe mode
  • drawing a circle
  •