Wednesday 21 September 2011

Why does my ex keep changing his mind?

My ex changes his mind so much.

We'll get along great, then he pushes me away and I'm chasing him then I stop and he chases me and the process starts all over again.

Why?

%26amp; he's dated other girls but keeps coming back to me.
Why does my ex keep changing his mind?
I agree with the first comment

He just likes the thought of you being around, he likes the attention he gets from you. If you ignore him it would probably drive him crazy but eventually he'll get the idea your not interested. Don't give your ex the satisfaction of being his go to girl be the stronger person. Hope I helped.
Why does my ex keep changing his mind?
You're being treated like a yoyo. He's never going to commit to you, you're just his 'standby' girl. He knows he can come back to you and you'll accept him, but when he finds something he thinks is more interesting, he's gone again. If you're happy being a 'backup plan', that's fine. But it's never going to be a real relationship.



Good luck.
You're his back-up, plain and simple. When he's got a girl, he's not interested in you, and when he doesn't, he wants you again. By taking him back every time you're telling him it's okay to treat you like a doormat. You need to get away from this guy for good.