Wednesday 21 September 2011

My girlfriends changing her mind PLEASE help?

Recently my gf stopped saying she loved me after saying this for a few monthes. She says were probably not going to be together a couple years down the road and doesn't want to use the word when she really doesn't mean it. The thing is i can bet that we wont be together in the far future were still only 17 but that doesn't change my love for her right now. What is she trying to say?!?!? I feel like a idiot
My girlfriends changing her mind PLEASE help?
Let me help you; you are an idiot. You're 17 and you want female affection. However, this girl sounds like she's ready to move on and grow up. My suggestion is grow a pair of balls and start letting the testosterone in your system do it's thing. Go find a few new girls and you'll forget about your girlfriend in short order.
My girlfriends changing her mind PLEASE help?
she fell out of love. simple as that. tell her you understand she doenst love you, and since that's the case that the relationship should be ended, at least for the moment. i know it will be hard for you, but you cant hold on to her forever so let her go with pride. best of luck to you! :)
move on =)



Beautiful girls all over the world =)



don't worry time will come for the right girl for you trust me I know %26gt;_%26lt;

and you need to grow some more balls actually



just a friendly advice and sharing my two cents =)
She doesn't have the guts to break up with you but she is making so that you break up with her. Women don''t like to take the fault, so she is making you do it. Just let her go, you are so young trust me. There are plenty of fish in the sea and you grabbed a crab. Oh well, eventually you will find better ones, trust me. Let her go.
Thats a girls way of saying she doesnt like you anymore
Shes kinda like crapping on everytime she ever said she loved you... thats pretty messed up man.
She is saying exactly what she means....She doesn't love you. I'm sorry that you feel more love for her than she does you and I hope that everything works out for you but I would be prepared for a breakup. She may be waiting for the right time to breakup with you or maybe she just doesn't want to be alone, so she may be looking for another BF. Also If you do find a girl that you love and loves you in return, there is no reason why your relationship can't last just because your 17...As long as your in love and treat each other with respect, love can last forever :) Good luck!
I think she's trying to break up with you. She doesn't love you, just break it off.
Shes not happy in the relationship and does not love you, but cares. She doesnt see you and her together down the road,..



Break up. talk to her, and see if you can work things out, if you can be romantic and such and enjoy it while your young