Wednesday 21 September 2011

Am I a sucker for changing my mind all the time regarding beauty of a girl?

Several months ago, I had this slim fetish. I'd love girls that are slim. The slimmer, the taller, the more attractive. Now I have this butt fetish. The girls with curvy, big, jello butts drive me insane. And of course, these girls aren't the slim girls. So am I a loser for constantly changing my mind about what features I like in a girl?
Am I a sucker for changing my mind all the time regarding beauty of a girl?
Nope.

Means your normal.

I go between blond and dyed black, dominant and submissive, Asian and German guys. Constantly.



So unless we're both weird...
Am I a sucker for changing my mind all the time regarding beauty of a girl?
No, maybe you just like several types of girls? Nothing wrong with that.
Don't worry. One day, a girl will appear, and then you'll know :)
No :) Maybe you just like a bit of both! I'm a woman but I do the same. Some days I like men with a bit of meat on their bones, and others skinny ones look better. Nothing wrong with that!
Nah man. That does not determine whether you is a loser or not. It Just determines your preference in women.
  • DNS setting for local web hosting
  • hair gel
  •