Saturday 24 September 2011

K!! After so many times of changing my mind about what to major and minor in college, i came to the decision..

of majoring in communications but i still haven't decided what to minor in. my choices are these: design (communication, interior, jewelery or theater), theater, psychology, photography, music or painting. So what i want to know is if there are people who have majored or minored in these subjects, i would really like to hear what you have to say about it. so talk to me...

thanx a million
K!! After so many times of changing my mind about what to major and minor in college, i came to the decision..
I think you should minor in jewelery design becuase it sound like it would be interesting and it kinda sounds fun! I think you should give it a try. (I posted a question kinda like yours today Esthetician or Manicuring please check it out and give me your answer.)



Thanks %26amp; good luck on finding a minor!
K!! After so many times of changing my mind about what to major and minor in college, i came to the decision..
The only minor you mention that will help you career-wise is Psychology. Artistic endeavors will fill your soul, psychology will fill your checking account, interior design will fill your coffee table with pamphlets.
You have a solid major that should give you a chance to get a job if you show some ability in that field. Now you need to find a minor that will either 1) help you make money 2) help you get into grad school or 3) be something you really enjoy.
Your minor really doesn't matter...it's only 6 courses, and it's not like you get recognition for it. I got a BS in Psychology and minored in political science...but I could have easily minored in theology or history.