Wednesday 21 September 2011

I put melted poo on my burger to see what it tastes like. Now I've changed mind. What should I do with it now?

I secretly hate my boyfriend. Shall I give it to him. He deserves it after he turned down the chance to have sex with me. He says he's not ready yet and all that crap but he's being very selfish. This will show him that nobody messes with a girl like me and if I don't get what I want, I should get the ultimate revenge. Is this a good idea
I put melted poo on my burger to see what it tastes like. Now I've changed mind. What should I do with it now?
you suck. If I'm not ready, I'm not going to have sex even if you look like Jessica Alba. If you're not comfortable with this, find someone else who would want you for sex only.
I put melted poo on my burger to see what it tastes like. Now I've changed mind. What should I do with it now?
hmm...i think you should eat it. it may be a cure for stupidness
You are one messed up gal...
Go back to plan a and eat it yourself. PSYCHO
aha you should do something a little more rational. don't get arrested hon.
Yea force it on him! make him eat his own toes.
um, it was very disturbing read. But i really don't think that you should do it. How would you feel if he was the one who wanted to have sex, but you weren't ready?
dam i dnt want to piss you off! but he could have jus been a gentlemen.. how old are you?
you have one serious attitude what the hell does he see in you.



Anyway its a bit slutty to sleep with a guy you dont like. Slutty? I think so
Eat it yourself, darlin........The Golden Rule.
If you don't get what you want, well tough, hope your boyfriend and anyone involve with you knows about the way you are. You are a very low nasty life and deserve anything you get, ah, I forgot, you should eat that burger, you identify very well with it.
i cant even begin to believe you would do such a stupid thing like that.are you not aware how ill you could make him.why don't you just respect his decision.if you feel like that towards someone your meant to love, then you should go your separate ways.maybe ask your self the question as to why he decided what he did.just because his male it don't mean he ain't got no feelings.you should feel honoured he wants to take his time and not just jump into bed with you.
Eat it and then kiss him, and when he asks what that weird taste was, tell him!
Maybe your a fat minger! maybe your sex on a stick maybe you want to defecate on food because you like it! all i know is i wouldn't stick my dic'k anywhere near your mouth!
If you behave like an idiot, you are not old enough to have sex. What sort of fool would do such a vile thing as that? It could make your boyfriend seriously ill. Do you think he would want anything to do with you if he found out what you did?
I think you should go and see a Doc.