Saturday 24 September 2011

Why does my gf keep changing her mind?

Like she would tell me shes coming over on a certain weekend...then later doesn't answer her phone..Sometimes she seems loving but other times it seems like she lose interest in the relationship..We've been dating for 5 years but at times shes nice and other times unberable...help??
Why does my gf keep changing her mind?
Sounds like she has another in her life





Linda
Why does my gf keep changing her mind?
Heck that sounds normal to me! LOL




It means that something better came up. She made other plans so she does not answer. She might be hanging on while she is looking for something else.
cause she thought you were hanging out then something better came up..unacceptable tell her next time that you don't want to be with someone that can't keep plans because its not fair to wait around and wonder if you found something better to do... who does she think she is treating someone this way... why do you put up with it?
Simple she is cheating or not happy, I would communicate with her on how you feel, if she doesn't respect what you have to say then I'm sorry from what you have told I would leave.
It gives you an idea of what's at stake for your future%26gt; At least you haven't married her yet%26gt;