Saturday 24 September 2011

Should I take this as a sign of her mind changing?

There's a girl I like and whenever we're alone watching a movie or something I usually put my arm around her and she doesn't mind, in fact she'll usually slide closer, but she had preveiously said she didn't feel the chemistry was there between us.



However this was only the third time we hung out and since we had met online, I was taking things slow to avoid scaring her off or something. Since then however, she's become comfortable with me putting her arm around her and has actually fallen asleep leaning up against me while we were watching movies.



I'm just trying to figure out if her mind is changing or not. I'd imagine this is a good sign, but I'm not sure if she just sees me as a friend.



And before you suggest I just ask her, I would normally, however given her comment(made about 2-3 weeks ago) I don't want to bring it up again if she's not interested in me like that.
Should I take this as a sign of her mind changing?
Its entirely possible that her mind is changing. Maybe she is the type of girl that likes to get to know the guy first before making any major changes in a relationship. Realistically I say give it about 3-6 months. See how things progress. Be friends first before getting into a relationship. Lasting relationships tend to last longer if there was a %26quot;friendship%26quot; first.

You say that see fell asleep against you while watching a movie. That could be a sign that she is feeling more comfortable. I would suggest taking things slow, don't rush into anything. If she is shy try coaxing her out of her %26quot;shell%26quot;. If she is outgoing... Be outgoing with her. The more time you spend togethet... alone.... The better chance of building a relationship is there.

If you are a gift giving type... find out what her favorite flower is and send her some. same with music, or whatever she is into.

Good Luck!!
Should I take this as a sign of her mind changing?
then give it more time. let her become more comfortable around you, you're definetely doing the right thing by not rushing anything : ) Hang out with her more, go to different places each time and see what happens. and when you think the time is right ask her again
If there is no chemistry for her and she is still seeing you than it means she is comfortable around you. You make her feel safe and beautiful, however she still doesn't want anything more from you. Chances are she only wants your friendship and when the guy comes around that she does feel chemistry for she may end up dropping you like a hot cake. No joke, I see it happen all the time. My sister has a guy friend like you and I always tell her to stop leading him on...