Saturday 24 September 2011

How to stop changing my mind so fast about guys?

its so werid. one day i like someone and then the next day i dont. what can i do to stop doing this? please helpp me
How to stop changing my mind so fast about guys?
In a way maybe your better off not liking a guy for an extended period of time.



I liked one of my best guy friends for two years and he finally told me that once he got done with all of his travelling this summer he and I could probably start going out (we had kissed a few months before, but he said he couldn't have a girlfriend then. it was my first kiss too). Well between two of his vacations he called me up because he needed to talk and he tells me everything. He informed me that the day before he had sex with a girl he %26quot;hates%26quot; who has been hitting on him for months. Then he expects me to still be falling for him.



Guys aren't worth crushing on for an extended period of time.
How to stop changing my mind so fast about guys?
it might change if you mature more.



tc
its wise to be choosy....don't give yourself away to any of them, date lots of different boys
no, i think its good. Dont settle and dont waste your time on someone you dont care for. I liked this one guy and after we went out a couple times i didnt like him anymore so i stopped talking to him then i ran into him he asked me out again and cause i was basically bored i said ok 2 years later what a freak but it was totally my fault i ignored my better judgement and could have not wasted time on someone i knew i didnt like in the 1st couple weeks.
your probably out looking for someone to like you, or if the slightest things guys do make you like him then the next day he might act different and make you not like him... if love is what your looking for it will come most likely unexpected , u cant point your fingers and say im going to like him .. there must be something attracting you to them... and dependin gon age your just being normal if your looking for a boyfriend, you want the right guy right? the right guys are hardest to find and your unsure of who that guy is.when you REALLY think you might like someone go ahead and give it a shot you will see if there is something there if you talk a little while with him.
  • cat
  • xp
  •