Sunday 5 June 2011

Women, was there any changing your mind about finding out the gender?

My wife refuses to find out the gender until birth. And I do agree, but between my family and hers hounding us to find out the gender and my own curiosity, I kind of want to know. But if she doesn%26#039;t change her mind I%26#039;ve got to wait. Did you change your mind? Should I try to change hers?|||I had to know with both my children. 9 months is too long for me to wait to find out. I don%26#039;t like surprises anyway... I%26#039;m too nosey!|||you could find out, but like i told my husband when i wanted to know, your going to eventually spill the beans when people start to know and buy blue or pink stuff.|||I really wanted to know the gender of my baby. My husband really wanted it to be a surprise. Nothing he could say or do would have changed my mind one iota.





When she receives an ultrasound, you can always ask the doctor/tech to discreetly put %26quot;girl%26quot; or %26quot;boy%26quot; on a slip of paper into an envelope. You can then choose to find out or not, without having your wife%26#039;s surprise ruined.|||Just let your wife decide, afterall she%26#039;s the one carrying the baby :) Its hard to wait but in the end the surprise is definitely worth waiting for!|||dont let you family nag you into this The more you give in on stuff the worse it will get . I wish I were as patient as you I had to know


As for changing her mind when you and te others have to deal with everthing she does than go ahead do you and yours have morning sickness


hemeroids


stretchmarks


zits|||I don%26#039;t want to be rude, but do not pressure your wife into finding the gender. She is the one carrying the baby for 9 months and going to deal with delivery and recovery. I am 25 weeks pregnant with triplets, and we found out the gender because we both agreed and we wanted to know asap to help for decorating :)


I would not change my mind at all about finding out the gender.|||Nope...We have always wanted to know the gender of our baby before it was born so as soon as we were able to find out we did. You shouldnt try %26amp; change her mind but let her know some good reasons why yall should find out. Like so yall dont have to paint or decorate after the baby is born (who has time when you have a new born), and you can buy clothes %26amp; other things too that are gender specific because lets face it there is only so much yellow %26amp; tan you can take :) You can also have a name picked out. Plus its just as much of a surprise at 5 months as it is when she gives birth. Anyways Good Luck %26amp; Congrats!