Sunday 5 June 2011

What can i do about my ex wife's mind changing all the time?

we had an agreement of maintenance money which i paid each week and then she told csa i was not paying and then it got back dated and then she told them i had paid all the money and not bother me any more. and now another letter from csa to my employer about paying maintennance. then cant have children and then can..and then she hates my partner and says i cant have children if i am with her..i live with her!! cant afford legal help and this ex is ruining my life.|||sounds like yourex is trying to control you by using the children if your realy happy with your new partner then i suggest you seek legal advice regarding contact with your children|||That didnt make much sense at all.. um, go on the Jeremy Kyle Show or something similar?|||Visit the CAB