Sunday 5 June 2011

Husband keeps changing his mind about a baby?

I had a tubal reversal April 2007. I got pregnant Dec 07 and had a miscarriage. I would like to try again and one minute my husband says no he does not want a baby the next minute he says he wants to wait. Now he is saying wait until I get my degree which I agree with but, I will be 40 years old. I would just like to hear some input on this matter.|||I think that you two need to sit down and work out the pros and cons of both sides. A baby needs to be a joint decision. |||I think 40 is too old to wait to have a baby. But, that doesn%26#039;t mean having a baby at 40 isn%26#039;t possible, it will just be more complicated.





If you KNOW that you are going to have children, I wouldn%26#039;t wait that long. There is no reason why you can%26#039;t be a mother and get your degree at the same time.





Good luck.|||there is a discussion board for women that are ready and men that are not on www.twoweekwait.com Sorry I am not more help. Good luck!|||Im sorry to hear about ur loss.


About ur husband. Ignore him!! Lol. Don%26#039;t mean to sound so brash but honestly he WANTS a baby but naturally he is wary of the whole concept.


Go for it, a baby will bring its own blessings and you can do ur degree while u r pregnant. Trust me 9 months when ur pregnant seems a lifetime.


How many years will he keep putting it off, tell him, that hopefully, in a years time he will hold his child in his hands, how will he feel?


Look to the future...hoping u all the best.


x|||jsut get prego now!|||I don%26#039;t understand...In the explanation it sounds like he either doesn%26#039;t want a baby, or he wants to %26quot;wait%26quot;. When guys say that crap it means they really don%26#039;t want to have a baby....but....I don%26#039;t think he knows what he wants. Talk to him... you don%26#039;t have forever.