Sunday 5 June 2011

Is the economy changing your mind about having children or having more children?

No jobs, people losing their homes, no medical insurance..... people starving and homeless.....





Is anything of this making you think- Gosh, I don%26#039;t know if I want to have a child or another child if we are going to repeat something like the %26quot;Great Depression%26quot; again. Or doesn%26#039;t it matter?|||well people will always continue to reproduce.....and they better otherwise Maury might lose his show and what would I watch on a Monday afternoon?????


No matter what people will always need more money when they have kids. You just have to figure out a way to make it work and then you just do it! no matter what the state of the economy is!|||The economy will always have it%26#039;s highs and it%26#039;s lows. So while I will be waiting to have another child for at least another year or two, I still plan on having one.





I have mastered the art of doing things cheaply :)|||this has been this way for years %26amp; no one has changed their minds





i am still torn between wanting more %26amp; stopping at two, though i can aford it now i would hate to have to handle more if my husband lost his job.. but i am putting it in gods hands to show me which way to go|||Yes. I don%26#039;t want to bring kids into this world. More and more Canada is starting to look like the US, which scares me. I don%26#039;t want to raise kids in an oppressed, unsafe country with no middle class and many living under poverty.|||It does seem rather un promising for a child right now or possbly the near future. but people who has had litttle or nothing has grown and birth more children than we can possibly handle even with a house over our heads and a bag of chips for diner the piont is no matter what type of economic stability raisng a child wouldnt be such a struggle considering the fact that prices for food and clothes are cheapest now than they were before. There is nothning wrong with family dollar, the thrift, and or the dollar store.|||Yes.





I don%26#039;t want to purposely bring a child through another Great Depression. My honey and I talked about getting married and having a kid. We are both in company%26#039;s that has had serious reductions in staff and now time. We also agreed we would want a house to raise it in. Buying a house is not a easy or a great idea right now.





I want my kid to go through college, no die of starvation. Waiting 5 years to have a kid will be worth it. Although I think there will be a baby boom in about a year.|||If you know how to handle your money everything will be fine. I%26#039;m a very thrifty shopper and can find ways for my dollar to go far. So for me it doesn%26#039;t really matter because at some point the economy has to go back up. And it%26#039;s a little too late for me to reconsider having another child since I am 33 weeks along with my second.|||Well, if I didn%26#039;t already have my daughter, I would be hesitant to start a family at current times, but because we already have one child, then adding another wouldn%26#039;t be that much of a financial burden because all I would have to buy would be diapers, and hopefully my 2 1/2 year old would be securely out of diapers before a new little one appeared. If we were to have another little one, my finances probably wouldn%26#039;t change at all, as I%26#039;m a SAHM and don%26#039;t need to pay for childcare either.|||We are in a near depression but luckily we now have a Democrat in the white house, Obama is doing a great job so far regardless of his critics. There are Government programs cash aid, food stamps, wic, etc. plus there also is a baby boom going on im apart of it as my wife is curently preggo. My opinion right now is people are getting pregnant on purpose for gov benifits witch is wrong or no money means people cant buy GOOD condoms %26quot;durex sucks%26quot; so people are having more sex, more fights, then more makeup sex to take there minds off what this country is going through. If your thinking of having a baby do it for the right reasons dont worry about the economy this is the United States of America enough said we survived the BUSH administration, although it cost the lives of thousands of our soldiers. Forget the economy our Solders and the USA are the best in the world. Live your life as normal as you can, money and jobs are very tight right now country wide but after were back to where we were economically all us Americans will remember this and be more grateful for what we have that other countries dont have.


We will overcome and we will not forget. Dont stress have faith in our Government itll be a long hard road back to Jobs and Home but this is the greatest country in the world for a reason.