Sunday 5 June 2011

What would be a good career for someone who's always changing their mind?

Sure there%26#039;s the starving artist, but do you have any other suggestions?|||How about being an actor, like Marty Feldman?|||i%26#039;m 25 and 2 months ago I joind a new business. I get to work from home and my paychecks are huge! It%26#039;s perft for you. My first check was over $2000 in my first week. Check out my website at www.entrepreneurialendeavors.n鈥?

Report Abuse


|||psychologist|||when we change our mind a lot in situations like this is cuz we haven%26#039;t made a good decision...so think of what you like the most and the things you would do to make it happen..... that%26#039;s what i did and it worked... but very important to stick with just one thing that you know you will accomplish.... and no matter who or what gets in your way you will get to the end, to be who you want to be, the things you want to have. very important its your future you live for your self no one else....|||Is being a woman a career?